RE/MAX present to market a 3 bedroom semi-detached property located at 11 Cloch Ard, Rahoon, Galway.
Extending to c. 1,069 sq. ft. the property is presented in excellent condition throughout. Living accommodation of the ground floor is comprised of a living room, kitchen/dining room, utility and W.C. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, main bathroom, 3 bedrooms - master of which features an en-suite and a floored attic.
The property is certified with a C3 BER Certificate, heated by oil fired central heating and a solid fuel stove with feature fireplace in the living room. Double glazed windows feature throughout.
The South facing rear garden features a spacious patio area, mature trees, shrubbery and a large Steeltech shed - ideal for additional storage space. There is gated side access and a cobble lock driveway to the front with ample private parking space.
In terms of location, this property has all that one would require and is ideally located within walking distance of the new Colaiste Coiribe School & also the Knocknacarra National School. In addition it is conveniently located just moments from Sheridans Bar & Restaurant, Dunnes, Aldi & Joyce's supermarkets, Salthill Promenade, parks, beaches. Galway City Centre, NUIG & UCHG are just a few minutes drive away. Both the City Direct & Bus Eireann city bus stops are just a short walk from the estate.
Viewing is highly recommended for this property. Call RE/MAX on 091 330 300 for more information.
INFO & FEATURES:
- Built in the early 2000's
- Quiet and well maintained estate with family friendly atmosphere
- Extends to c. 1,069.32 sq. ft. / 99.35 sq. m.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Architrave coving on both ground and first floors
- C3 BER Certificate on BER no: 108691106
- Oil fired central heating
- Solid fuel stove with feature fireplace in the living room
- Double glazed windows
- Attic is floored
- Modern kitchen with fitted units and integrated appliances
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom features en-suite with shower and heated towel rail
- Main bathroom features large standalone electric shower
- Velux window in the kitchen
- Mix of carpet, tile and timber flooring
- South facing rear garden
- Spacious patio area
- Mature trees and shrubbery
- Gated side access
- Cobble lock driveway to front with ample private parking space
- Walking distance to Aldi/Dunnes supermarkets, Galway Gateway Shopping Centre, Colaiste Coirbe School, Millers lane football pitches, Tom Sheridan's bar & restaurant, Clybaun Hotel, NRG Health & Fitness, Cappagh park & bus stops
- City Direct and Bus Eireann city buses run frequently on a daily basis
- Salthill, Silverstrand beach and Barna woods also close by.
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER: C3 BER No.108691106 Energy Performance Indicator:210.77 kWh/m²/yr