- VIEWING SATURDAY 14th SEPTEMBER AT 1:30PM - Clare Connolly Estate Agent is delighted to present number 139 The Maples to the market for sale. The property is superbly positioned in this quiet residential development just off Bird Avenue in Clonskeagh. Number 139 is a 3 bed, 2 bath with attic conversion which can be used as a storage area.The property has been extended beyond the living/dining area with an additional bathroom and what is currently being used as a generous sized bedroom. The area is serviced with excellent transport links, with the Windy Arbour LUAS within walking distance and there are several bus routes to choose from. The M50 Motorway is also within a short drive. There are also a number of well established schools in the vicinity, notable St Killians and Mount Anville. UCD is also nearby. Accommodation is over three levels measuring circa 104sqm, and briefly includes entrance hall, livingroom, kitchen / diningroom, shower room and rear bedroom on the ground level. There are three bedrooms and family bathroom on the second level. The third level includes the attic conversion.
- Private, secluded development.
- Generous sized rear extension.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Excellent local transport links.
BER: E1 BER No.112498217 Energy Performance Indicator:303.31 kWh/m²/yr
Front Porch opens onto:
Living Room: 5.75m x 3.95m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.80m x 3.90m
Shower Room: 2.89m x 1.1m
Rear Bedroom: 5.60 x 4.20m
Bedroom: 2.66m x 3.92m
Bathroom: 1.44m x 2.80m
Bedroom: 2.40m x 3.90m
Second Level: Attic Conversion: 3.79m x 3.45m
There is a small North West facing apex shaped rear garden measuring circa 2m x 2m
Travelling from Dundrum to Windy Arbour, take the first turn right onto Bird Avenue. Take the turn left towards the end of Bird Avenue into the Maples Development. Drive straight into the development and take the second turn right. 139 The Maples is on the right.
By appointment only.