Viewings available by private appointment.
Hunters Estate Agent is delighted to introduce this stunning refurbished and extended three-bedroom semi-detached home in the heart of Rathfarnham. Extending to a spacious 112.5sq.m / 1,211sq.ft (excluding a garage and storeroom of a further 14.5sq.m / 156sq.ft), this turnkey property benefits from generous proportions and a wonderful quality of light throughout. The current owner has fully refurbished the property including internal insulation, an upgraded modern heating system and Munster Joinery double glazing throughout, making this property a wonderfully cosy family home. This fine house has a large south west facing rear garden which benefits from excellent sunlight. To the side, the garage and unusually wide side passage offer excellent scope to further extend the accommodation while still maintaining side access, subject to planning. Viewing is highly recommended, as this wonderful home offers the rare opportunity to acquire a fully refurbished home in one of Rathfarnham’s most sought after cul de sacs, with a host of schools on your doorstep.
Upon entering the property, one is greeted by a generous and light filled hall leading to the principal rooms of the house. To the right there is a spacious living room with open fire while to the rear a wonderfully bright family room with another open fire leads out on to a sun drenched terrace through sliding doors. The spacious kitchen/breakfast room also opens to the terrace and garden and has the benefit of a brand new hand crafted kitchen. Leading off the kitchen is a bright utility room with side access and a stylish shower room.
Rising to the first floor, one finds a generous landing leading to a large main bedroom with built in wardrobes, a second spacious double bedroom and a good sized single bedroom. There is also a luxuriously appointed brand new family bathroom.
Outside to the side there is a spacious garage and a storeroom that would be ideal for conversion, subject to planning permission. The front garden is attractive with mature planting and off street parking, while the rear garden has the ideal south westerly aspect and enjoys great privacy. The rear garden is laid out in grass with mature planted beds and specimen trees and has the benefit of pedestrian side access.
The property is located in the heart of Rathfarnham, close to Ballyroan Parish Church, the superb Ballyroan Library and Ballyroan community centre with its host of activities for both young and old. Rosemount shopping centre with a Supervalu, really good butchers, fish shop, chemist, excellent fruit and veg/artisan foods shop, hearing aid shop, hairdressers, beauty salon, doctor and dentist are also just around the corner. Within walking distance is the Rathfarnham Shopping Centre with a large Tesco, not to mention a host of other shops. The Old Orchard Pub, and the restaurants to its rear, provide dining and entertainment opportunities on your doorstep, not to mention the excellent Blue Haven. Bushy Park and Marlay Park, both of which have great farmer’s market days, and the tranquil St Enda’s Park are all within walking distance. There is furthermore a great selection of schools within walking distance, including Ballyroan Boys, Scoil Naomh Pádraig, Colaiste Eanna and Sancta Maria College. Rathfarnham Parish National School, Loreto Beaufort, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, to name but a few are only moments away. For preschool there is Kids Inc and Little Saplings just around the corner with a host of other options within a short distance. All this and you still have the villages of Rathfarnham, Templeogue, Dundrum and Terenure within a 10 minute drive with a further host of amenities. The area also boasts excellent transport links to the M50, only 5 miles/8 km from the city centre and with reliable bus services in the 15b, 15d and 61 all just around the corner. All this in an area that also has the advantage of easy access to the Dublin Mountains with lovely walks at Three Rock, the Hellfire Club, Massey’s Wood, Cruagh and Tibradden.
• Fine renovated and extended three bedroom family home
• Extending to 112.5sq.m / 1211sq.ft (excluding garage and storeroom)
• Garage and storeroom of a further circa 14.5sq.m / 156sq.ft
• Sun trap south west facing private garden circa 60ft
• Off street parking for 2 cars
• High efficiency Grant Vortex condensing oil fired boiler
• Munster Joinery windows and insulation fitted to all external walls
• Rewired and replumbed and LED recessed lighting
• Stylish brand new bathrooms with Hans Grohe taps and Merlin bath/shower screens and electric showers
• Stylish brand new dove grey kitchen with all new Nordmende white goods
• New carpets throughout
• Garage with potential for conversion subject to PP
• Excellent scope to further extend to side or rear subject to PP
• Easy access to the M50 and road network
• Bus services 15b, 15d and 61
• Quiet sought after cul de sac location
• Walking distance to shopping and amenities
• Minutes’ walk to boys and girls national and secondary schools
• Easy access to Rathfarnham, Knocklyon, Ballinteer and Dundrum as well as an easy commute to the city centre.
BER: D2 BER No.109139105 Energy Performance Indicator:268.33 kWh/m²/yr
1.99 x 4.49 (6'6" x 14'8")
Carpet, staircase to 1st floor, door to understairs storage, window blind, ceiling light.
3.76m x 3.47m (12'4" x 11'4")
Carpet, marble fire surround with marble hearth, recessed dimmable LED lighting, window blind.
4.39m x 3.39m (14'4" x 11'1")
Carpet, marble fire surround with marble hearth, recessed dimmable LED lighting, window blind, sliding doors to south west facing sun terrace and garden.
5.4 x 3.04 (17'8" x 9'11")
Tiled floor, subway tile splash back, stylish built in hand-painted shaker style wall and floor units in sage green, Nordmende Microwave Electrolux Oven, further oven, Nordmende fridge freezer (50:50), Nordmende four ring electric hob, stainless steel sink with draining board, Nordmende dishwasher, under cabinet lighting, ceiling lights, Elica extractor, sliding doors to south west facing sun terrace and garden.
3.55m x 1.96m (11'7" x 6'5")
Tiled floor, Bush washing machine, sliding door to kitchen, door to side passage, clothes drying rack, storage units and counter top, ceiling light.
2.47m x 0.91m (8'1" x 2'11")
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, sink unit with storage, shaving socket, ceiling light, Triton T80 shower, glass and chrome shower enclosure, sliding door, Duravit w.c.
Carpet, ceiling light, access to attic, door to hot press, shelved for storage with insulated immersion tank and time control.
4.40m x 3.18m (14'5" x 10'5")
Carpet, ceiling light, black-out window blind, two three-door built in wardrobes.
3.56m x 3.29m (11'8" x 10'9")
Carpet, ceiling light, black-out window blind.
2.46m x 2.39m (8'0" x 7'10")
Carpet, ceiling light, black-out window blind.
2.20m x 3.04m (7'2" x 9'11")
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, wall mounted sink unit with storage, bath, Mira Vigour shower unit, Duravit w.c., folding glass and chrome bath screen, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling light.
4.1m x 2.6m (13'5" x 8'6")
With up and over garage door, ceiling light and fuse board. Super opportunity to further extend subject to planning.
2.62 x 0.91 (8'7" x 2'11")
Shelved, with ceiling light.
Laid out in grass with mature planting, including silver birch tree, concrete driveway with gates. Access to garage and pedestrian side access to rear garden.
Circa 18m / 60ft
Super sun garden with ideal south westerly aspect laid out in a pleasant combination of lawn, planted beds and sun terrace. The garden is mature and lovingly tended with a kitchen herb garden and specimen plants and trees including a lovely silver birch and willow. The garden is private and has the benefit of gated pedestrian side access to the front. Oil Tank, Grant Vortex Condensing boiler.
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor. The services, systems and appliances shown have not been tested and no warranty is made or given by Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor as to their operability or efficiency.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole selling agents. Hunters Estate Agent Rathfarnham on 01 493 5410 or email: email@example.com. Please note our Covid 19 Viewing Protocol as follows:-
• Pre-booked private appointment viewings only. Name and phone contact details to be provided in advance.
• You must not attend if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
• Soft copy brochures only. You will be sent a brochure by email ahead of viewing.
• Maximum 2 people per party and no young children (under 16).
• Time restricted appointments of 15 minutes. If you would like longer please ask the agent in advance.
• Please do not park close to residents' cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where children are playing and please wait in your car until called to the house by the agent.
• Official instructions and guidelines must be adhered to during viewings.
• Viewers are required to use the hand sanitiser provided at the point of access.
• Please maintain 2m social distancing.
• No shaking hands or personal contact
• Please refrain from touching light switches or doors where possible.
• Viewers should note that toilets are not for public use.
• If you wish to talk to the agent in more detail about the property after the viewing, this should take place outside at an appropriate safe distance or preferably by phone or email.