EXCELLENT CONDITION - STUDY - SOUTH FACING
An Colm Choille is a small apartment block located in the heart of Bettystown Village and only 400 metres from the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland that stretches 5km from Laytown to Mornington.
An array of amenities are literally all on your doorstep to include Integral Fitness Club with large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few. Transport links are excellent with bus stops (100m) with frequent service to Dublin City Centre (45km), Drogheda (9km) and Laytown Train Station (3km). If driving, The M1 motorway is (10km) away and the M50 (37km) away.
Built in 2005, this apartment is located on the 1st floor and includes a designated basement car parking space with ample visitor surface parking.
This outstanding property briefly consists of the following below:
* Expansive entrance hall (3.3m x 2.3m) Wooden flooring, intercom and hotpress.
* Separate living room (4m x 3.5m) South facing, wooden flooring, wood surround with granite hearth fireplace focal and access to the balcony area.
* Kitchen/dining room area (5.5m x 3.2m) Generous countertop & press space, breakfast bar and gas hob.
* Master double bedroom (4.3m x 3.3m) South facing, 3 x built in wardrobes, access to the balcony area and decorative wallpaper.
* Ensuite to master bedroom (1.9m x 1.75m) Shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom (4.3m x 3.3m) South facing and 3 x builtin wardrobes.
* Study (3.5m x 1.5m) South facing and 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Main bathroom ((2.3m x 2m) Bath and new electric shower.
* South facing balcony area (5.2m x 1.35m) Timber decking.
* Gas fire central heating.
Please note that details and photos are approximate and for guidance purposes only.