No.21 Ashwood Hall is one of our fantastic 4 bedroom semi detached Talbot homes. Situated in the exclusive Ashwood Hall development found along The Back Road opposite the renowned Malahide Castle and Demesne.
Set amongst a leafy and tranquil woodland, this luxurious new 4 bedroom semi detached home offers absolute privacy in a location that will not be rivalled. No.21 is spacious and stylish family home which is set in one of Dublin\'s most exclusive developments of recent times. The property further boasts a sunny west facing rear garden and fantastic potential to convert into the attic.
Ashwood Hall represents the pinnacle in excellence and distinction, all within a short distance of every conceivable amenity including, M1/M50 Motorway, DART station, shops, restaurants, schools, scenic coastal walks, parks, Dublin Airport and bus services. This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a magnificent residence in one of Ireland\'s premier addresses.
Note - the images displayed are of our showhome.
Contact Darren Kelly 01-8462752 to arrange an appointment.
- Low maintenance, durable and high quality external finishes
- uPVC fascia, soffits, gutters and downpipes
- Heritage Red blend brickwork and Monochouche self-coloured render
- Double Glazed Alu Clad Windows and Hardwood Door by Munster Joinery
- All walls and ceilings will be dry lined and skimmed and a choice of paint colours will be available
- 9ft floor to ceiling heights on ground floor
- Elegant 5 Panel white doors with contemporary architraves and skirting
- Contemporary inset electric fire by Gazco as standard
- Insulated air tight trap door and pull-down stairs with easy access to attic
- Attic space with structural provision for future conversion in the talbot
- Contemporary Leicht by McNally handleless kitchen and utility with optimum storage solutions.
- Silestone quartz countertop by Miller Bros
- Blanco undermount Sink with filtered tap
- Siemens Integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and microwave, induction hob, and integrated dishwasher fitted as standard as well as under counter wine cooler
- Bosch washing machine and dryer provided in the utility room
Bathrooms & En-suites
- High quality Duravit sanitary ware throughout
- Slim line shower trays, doors and screens
- Luxury bath with bath shower mixer and handset
- Certain bathroom accessories as standard
- Italian Porcelanosa tiles to wall and floors in bathroom and en-suite
- Chrome heated towel rails fitted in main bathroom and ensuite
- Hand painted contemporary style wardrobes allowing for a mix of hanging and shelf space by BeSpace
- Walk in Wardrobe to master bedroom
- Well designed and generous electrical and lighting specification allowing for a mix of pendant and downlights
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard
- Intruder alarm fitted to all units
- Brushed chrome sockets to ground floor and Ample data sockets throughout
- Nest electronic thermostat for heating and hot water with the ability to access remotely
- CAT 5 cable wired for future use and Wired for surround sound speakers in selected living areas
- External light fittings as standard
Heating & Ventilation
- Four zone gas fired central heating
- Pressurised water system with variable speed pump
- PV Photovoltaic mounted solar panels providing hot water and reduced energy bills
- Contemporary style compact radiators
- High levels of insulation in walls, roof and floors
- Energy Efficiency A3 BER Rating
- Rear gardens are seeded
- Garden shed with power provided
- Granite patio area
- Permeable block paving to front driveways
- Hedging and fencing to front garden boundary
- 10 Year Homebond Guarantee