BER: B2 BER No.101522670 Energy Performance Indicator:113.55 kWh/m²/yr
SUBSTANTIAL DUPLEX APT - OWN DOOR - QUIET SURROUNDS
Ardmore is a well-maintained development situated off the much sought after Narroways Road, providing a quiet & relaxed country feel and is an easy 15 minute walk away from one of the most scenic fine sandy beach fronts in Ireland with a host of amenities to choose from in Bettystown Village.
23 Ardmore Lane is an extensive dual aspect own door duplex apartment with an excellent BER rating to briefly include:
* Inviting entrance (5.1m x 1.16m) Wooden flooring, alarm and W.C.
* Large W.C (1.4m x 1.56m).
* Separate kitchen with breakfast nook area (5.1m x 4m) Generous countertop space, kitchen press storage and access to the balcony area.
* Separate utility room (1.46m x 1.8m) Shelving and additional storage area.
* Living/dining room area (6.39m x 4.14m) Wooden flooring, open fire with granite hearth, 2 x south-facing windows.
* Carpet to stairs and landing with skylight lightbox.
* Double master bedroom (4.3m x 4.13m) Carpeted, 4 x built in wardrobes and south facing.
* Ensuite bathroom (1.92m x 1.77m) Shower, tiled floor and south facing window.
* Double bedroom (3m x 3.43m) Carpeted.
* Double bedroom (3.47m x 2.85m) Carpeted and 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Main bathroom (2.23m x 1.95m) Bath and lightbox skylight.
* Balcony area (4.9m x 2.5m) Timber decking.
* Large hotpress.
* Attic storage space accessed by stairs.
* Gas Fired Central Heating.
* Private storage lockup area outside (1.76m x 1m).
* Ample communal parking area.
* Communal green open areas within this estate.
Dublin Airport via the M1 Motorway 30 minutes & Drogheda 10 minutes by car. Bus Eireann and Matthews Bus with WIFI has frequent service from Bettystown to Dublin/Drogheda. Laytown Train Station with park and ride is only 7 minutes drive away.
The Famous Bettystown Beach is perfect for swimming, walking and other activities throughout the year with a stretch of beach measuring 5 km from Laytown to the mouth of the Boyne in Mornington.
Sporting options include the Bettystown Golf Links, tennis club, soccer clubs, rugby, GAA, Integral Fitness Club with large heated indoor swimming pool, hockey, Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Pitch & Putt, horse riding, athletics club to name but a few.
Tesco, Centra & Centra are both located in Bettystown, Scotch Hall Shopping Centre (10-minute drive), Donore & Mell retail parks (15-minute drive) and South Gate Shopping Centre anchored by Dunnes (7-minute drive).
Further amenities in Bettystown Village include pharmacies, doctor, dentist, post office, Credit Union, butcher, hardware, coffee shops, restaurants, takeaways and public houses.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please note measurements, distances, details and photos are for guidance purposes only.