Charming end terrace 2 / 3 bedroom cottage style residence (approx. 54.14 sqm / 583 sq ft) in a sought-after residential area.
Singleton Cottages is an attractive row of single storey cottage style dwellings located at Upper Mell, due north west of Drogheda town centre. When you walk in through the inner porch, you are immediately struck by the light-filled open plan living / dining / kitchen area running entirely from front to back. A double height ceiling with feature velux window conveys to the generous sense of open space. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units, counter space and breakfast bar. There is an electric oven, gas hob and washing machine.
To the front of the house, there is a small room which can easily be used as a home office / study / guest bedroom. A middle bedroom has a picture window looking westwards over the grounds of the former Mell National School. To the rear, there is a shower room (wc, whb & shower) with tiled floor and wet areas. Immediately adjacent there is a double bedroom.
No 26 is a bright light-filled home in move-in condition. Floor coverings throughout are a combination of quality laminate and tile. Doors and architraves are of a particularly high standard. Outside there is a rear enclosed concrete yard and steps leading up to two raised garden areas. Parking is on-street.
No 26 Singleton Cottages has an attractive end terrace setting adjoining the former Mell National School. There is proximity to all of Drogheda’s many town centre amenities in addition to the nearby Aldi at Mell and Drogheda Retail Park further along on the Collon Road. Drogheda North interchange (Junction 10) is within a few minutes’ drive and the Airport / M50 are all within 30 minutes’ driving time.
• Well-maintained cottage style dwelling
• End terrace residential setting
• Light-filled open plan kitchen / living / dining running front to back
• Proximity to both town centre amenities and Aldi / Drogheda Retail Park.
• Enclosed yard & raised garden to rear
• Inner Porch
• Living / Dining / Kitchen: room: 7.7m x 3.67m; feature double height ceiling with velux window; laminated floor & recessed lighting
• Front Room / Home Office: 2.76m x 2.1m
• Bedroom: 3.37m x 2.12m
• Shower Room: wc, whb & shower; tiled floor & wet areas.
• Rear Bedroom: 5.0m x 6.06m
• Rear concrete yard
• Steps leading up to two enclosed raised garden areas.
• On-street parking
• Mains water & sewerage
• Gas fired central heating
From Drogheda, travel out Trinity Street for approximately 800 metres until you come to Singleton Cottages on the right hand – No 26 is the last house on the right just before the former Mell National School.