Churches Estate Agents have the pleasure to bring this perfect 3 bedroom starter home at the foot of Dublin Mountains & in great condition to the market.
Located off Sandyford Road & near Sandyford Village this property has a warm & snug BER rating of C2. With being only minutes away from Dundrum Town Centre, Luas, Sandyford & Leopardstown Business Parks this property will be of great interest to those who are looking for their first home.
Ample off street parking on coble stone drive to front leads to long entrance hallway with under stairs storage & wooden flooring. Bright & inviting front sitting room with built in stove follows. Recently upgraded & decorated open plan kitchen/diner is to rear & will suit any growing family. Here you will find this area well stocked with Shaker style fitted units, bespoke granite counter top, gas hob, gas oven , built in microwave & tiled floor.
Off landing with carpet flooring & hot press are three well sized bedrooms, all with carpet flooring. The biggest of the three bedrooms is master & this is set to the front with built in wardrobes, second double bedroom is to rear with built in wardrobes & remaining third large single bedroom has built in wardrobe too. To complete the accommodation of No 30 is fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite & electric power shower over bath.
The property is towards to back of the estate on quiet cul de sac road, not over looked to rear the back garden is low maintenance with solid coal shed & Barna shed. Beneficial to No 30 is laneway access to back garden which is ideal when doing extra work to the property or if you are gardening.
Many established & well known sporting clubs such as Naomh Olaf GAA Club, De la Salle RFC & Three Rock Rovers HC are all within close proximity. Further shopping facilities & eateries are available at Balally Shopping Centre, Beacon South Quarter & Beacon Mall. Rural & picturesque villages of Enniskerry & Stepaside with rolling Dublin Mountains are again a very short drive away.
Viewing is a must.
Warm BER rating of C2
Walls pumped & attic insulated
Double glazed windows
Off street parking
Walking distance to Sandyford Village
Attic is partially floored
- Off street parking to front (2 cars), coble brick/stone driveway
Hall: c.4.20 x 1.89m
- Wooden Flooring, under stairs storage.
Sitting Room: c. 3.92 x 3.49m
- Wooden flooring, stove with feature surround, large window to front over.
Kitchen: c. 3.61 x 5.40m
- Recently upgraded with fitted new shaker style units, gas hob & gas oven built in, tiled floor, breakfast bar with storage underneath, access to rear garden.
Landing: c. 2.67 x 1.94m
- Hot press, carpet flooring
Bedroom 1: c. 4.03 x 3.38 m (to front)
- Large master double bedroom to front, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.45 x 3.30 m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3: c.2.95x 2.30 m (to front)
- Large single bedroom to front, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring.
Bathroom: c. 1.67 x 2.00 m
- Fully tiled, 3x piece suite, electric power shower over bath.
Back Garden: c.10.63 x 5.42 m
- Long back garden, not over looked, low maintenance, solid coal shed & Barna shed, rear access