- Breath-taking interior with high spec finish
- Spacious internal accommodation
- Oil central heating
- PVC windows and doors
- Utility room and Guest WC
- Master bedroom with dressing room, suitable for converting to an en-suite
- Floored attic space C. 54m2 in size
- Modern fitted multi fuels stove in living inset into wall
- Mature landscaped fully enclosed sunny rear garden
- Raised and covered decking area
- Off-street parking to the rear
- Drainage underneath garden with sunny terrace area and new fencing
- Garden shed and wood storage area
- Walking distance to town centre & Lough Allen
- 5 minute walk to the blue way tourist attraction
- 5 minute walk to the community outdoor pool, tennis court and a playground for children
- Drumshanbo is a popular tourist region with stunning scenery and attractions
We are delighted to welcome this stunning, modern family home to the open market. Finished to an extremely high specification finish inside and out, a viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this property.
Accommodation comprises: Kitchen/dining area, living room, utility room and guest WC on the ground floor. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
The location is ideal, walking distance to the town centre and all local amenities. View this property and be prepared to fall in love!
BER: C3 BER No.108430083 Energy Performance Indicator:223.98 kWh/m²/yr