Ray Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached property to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of Luttrell Park Crescent, Castleknock. This family home is ideally located, in a much sought-after neighbourhood and close to all local amenities, such as schools and shops, including Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. Castleknock village, Castleknock Hotel, the Phoenix Park, numerous sports clubs and many more amenities are also nearby. The area is well-serviced by Dublin bus, and Coolmine Train Station, which has direct access to the city centre, is only a 5-minute walk away.
Bright and airy living accommodation of c.950sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge and open plan kitchen/dining area all located on the ground floor. Upstairs hosts two double bedrooms, a spacious single bedroom and main family bathroom.
This family home comes to the market in good condition throughout with the benefit of gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, quality flooring throughout, and a south facing rear garden with barna shed.
No. 33 is sure to appeal to investors, expanding families and boasts an ideal opportunity for a keen first time buyer to take that step onto the property ladder.
Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers for a viewing today!!!
- c. 88sq.m / 950sq.ft
- Off street parking and ample on street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Open plan layout
- Sunny south facing rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Double glazed windows
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Mature and sought after area
- Quality flooring throughout
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M3 and M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Coolmine train station
- Early viewing highly advised!!