RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are thrilled to introduce no. 33 Oakcourt Park to the market - a two bedroom semi detached bungalow ideally tucked away within this mature and highly sought after development in the heart of Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
The location speaks volumes about the property with Palmerstown Shopping Centre, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, The Silver Granite Bar, a choice of esteemed schools and a selection of sports & leisure facilities all within easy reach. On a transport note you will find the N4 and M50 road networks merely minutes by car.
Internal living accommodation of c. 53 sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, store room/wardrobe(previous 3rd bedroom), lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
No. 33 is in need of modernisation throughout but offers endless potential to be transformed into a cosy family home. Prime for first time buyers looking to step onto the property ladder or equally for clients looking to down size to something more manageable in this exclusive location.
- c. 53 sq.m
- BER F
- Gas fired central heating
- Blank canvas
- In need of modernisation throughout
- 2 double bedrooms
- Separate wardrobe/store room
- Fitted kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Overlooking large green space to front
- Mature and desirable development in the heart of Palmerstown
- Within arm's reach of all of Palmerstown's essential amenities
- Liffey Valley Shopping Centre within easy reach
- N4 & M50 merely minutes away
- Ideal for first time buyers or anyone looking to down size
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on Chapelizod Bypass turn at the traffic light junction onto Kennelsfort Road. Proceed ahead until you pass the Circle K filling station and turn left onto Oakcourt Avenue. Pass the green and turn right onto Oakcourt Park.