RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting this fantastic two bedroom mid-terraced family home with the added advantage of a large attic conversion (Currently in use as a 3rd bedroom) to the market on Main Street, Chapelizod.
Located in the heart of Chapelizod village with a host of local amenities are on its doorstep including transport link, shopping facilities, parks, recreational clubs etc. Chapelizod is less than 6km from the city centre, a short distance to the N4/M4/M50 and Heuston Station.
Interior living accommodation of c. 800 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, large lounge, extended kitchen/dining room with access to the garden, 2 bedrooms ( one single and one double bedroom) a large attic conversion ( Currently in use as a 3rd bedroom ) and a main family bathroom.
Prime for first time buyers & must been seen to be appreciated; Do not miss this one! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 850 sq. ft.
- BER TBC
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Gas fired central heating
- 2beds / 1 Bath
- Large attic conversion
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Low maintenance front and rear outside space
- Located on the fringe of Dublin's City Centre
- Short stroll to The Pheonix Park
- A host of bus routes within arm's reach
- Ideal for both 1st time buyers & investors!