RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home with an additional attic conversion to the market located in the highly sought after Whitethorn Crescent, Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
The location of Whitethorn could not be better with every conceivably local amenity schools, shops and all bus routes within walking distance and with Liffey Valley and the M50 motorway a mere two min drive away the location is next to none.
Bright and spacious living accommodation comprises of entrance hall, kitchen/dinning, large lounge, three bedrooms (2 doubles & 1 single), additional attic conversion (currently in use as a 4th bed) and a main family bathroom. The property also comes with a LARGE south/west facing garden to the rear and ample parking to the front.
No. 52 comes to the market in very good condition and boasts an ideal opportunity to secure the perfect family home. Early interest is expected, be sure to contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!
- c. 1,050 sq.ft.
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- NOT OVERLOOKED
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- 3 bed / 1 bath
- Ample off street parking
- Highly sought after location
- Only a stone's throw from M50 Motorway
- Within walking distance of Palmerstown Shopping Centre
- Every conceivable local amenity within arm's reach
- Early viewing highly advised