RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS excitedly present this magnificent One -bedroom mid terraced home ideally tucked away at the end of a quant cul de sac within this mature and highly sought after development of Oak Court Lawn in the heart of Palmerstown, Dublin 20. The location speaks volumes about the property as you have local shops & convenience stores literally on your doorstep along with Palmerstown Shopping Centre, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, The Silver Granite Bar, a choice of esteemed schools and a selection of sports & leisure facilities all within easy reach.
On a transport note you will find the N4 and M50 road networks merely minutes by car.
Internal living accommodation of c. 570 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, double bedroom with en suite, leading into the open plan kitchen, dining and living area, sun room and access to the sunny low maintenance rear garden, ample off street parking to the front of the property.
No. 59 is a perfect example of the ideal project for someone looking to downsize or a first time buyer looking to make that first step on to the property ladder. Call RAY COOKE Auctioneers today for more information!
• BER – E2
• C. 570 Sq.ft
• Quant 1 bed bungalow
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living space
• Extended sun room
• Private north west facing garden
• Located in a mature cul de sac
• Prime for downsizers or first time buyers
• Ample parking to the front of the property
• Within arms reach of Palmerstown Village
• All major transport routes near by
• Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!