NEW TO THE MARKET is this 3 bedroom fully furnished mid terraced house presented in immaculate condition in the lakeside village of Keshcarrigan. This property has a spacious lviing room to the front of the house, a downstairs wc off the entrance hallway, door leading through to kitchen and dining area at the rear with patio doors to maintenance free patio and back garden. There is also a separate utility room. There is a gate from the back garden to a parking area to the side of the houses. Situate on the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, the master is a large room and has wardrobes together with an ensuite. There is a stira access to the attic. The property is in the Lakeview Estate leading into the village of Keshcarrigan with nearby Keshcarrigan Lough, Lough Scur and the Shannon Erne Waterway passing through the village. There is a National School lcoated in nearby Drumcong with playschool and afterschool services, Carrick on Shannon is approximately 15 mins drive away. Contact Celia in REA Brady to organise a viewing of this property to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (6.01m x 1.94m 19.72ft x 6.36ft) Spacious hallway with tiled flooring, stairs leading to first floor. Downstairs wc.
- Living Room (5.05m x 3.98m 16.57ft x 13.06ft) Spacious living room to front of house with wooden flooring, open fireplace, bay window to front of property, radiator, power points, tv point.
- Downstairs WC (2.04m x 1.50m 6.69ft x 4.92ft) Downstairs wc with whb, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining (4.94m x 4.31m 16.21ft x 14.14ft) Kitchen and dining area at rear whch is spacious, fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven, single drainer sink, patio doors to rear of house. Door to Utility room.
- Utility Room (2.84m x 2.13m 9.32ft x 6.99ft) Separate spacious utility room which is plumbed for washer and dryer, rear door, power points, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.24m x 2.98m 10.63ft x 9.78ft) Double bedroom at front of property, wooden flooring, power points, built in wardrobe, window to front.
- Bedroom 2 (4.91m x 2.93m 16.11ft x 9.61ft) Bedroom at front with wooden flooring, built in wardrobe, power points, radiator
- Master Bedroom (4.95m x 3.74m 16.24ft x 12.27ft) Master bedroom at rear which is very spacious, overlooking rear garden, power points, wooden flooring, power points. Ensuite with shower, whb, wc, tiled flooring, shaver light and mirror.
- Family Bathroom (2.37m x 1.94m 7.78ft x 6.36ft) Bathroom with bath, whb, wc, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, window, radiator, mirror and shaver light.
Low mainteance rear garden Paved patio area Located in Keshcarrigan village Access to parking at side from rear garden
For sale fully furnished
Main bedroom ensuite
Large kitchen and dining area
Separate utility room
Within walking distance of village.
Shannon Erne Waterway passes through village
Several lakes nearby including Keshcarrigan Lough and Lough Scur