To register a bid on this property, please visit coonanlive.com
• Spacious two bed ground floor apartment extending to c. 800sq.ft
• Property comprises 2 double bedrooms, including master ensuite, main bathroom, open plan living/dining room and separate kitchen
• Presented in excellent condition and well maintained throughout.
• Simmonstown Manor is a hugely sought after and well maintained development.
• Excellent location just a short stroll in Celbridge Village and within walking distance of Hazelhatch train station, schools, bus stops and all local amenities.
Ground floor apartment
Management Fees €1500 per year
Ample car parking
Double glazed PVC windows
Communal car parking
Items Included in sale:
Blinds, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer & washing machine.
Entrance Hallway 4.31m x 1.3m
Carpet, coving, light fitting, storage closet & intercom for opening front door.
Utility Room 1.98m x 1.31m
Ceramic tiled floor, light fitting, fully plumbed & storage closet.
Sitting Room/Dining Room 5.37m x 6.75m
Laminate wood flooring, coving, recessed lights, T.V. point, blinds & double French doors leading to out on to a patio area.
Kitchen 2.13m x 2.43m
Ceramic tiles, shaker style floor & wall units, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer & washing machine.
Bedroom 1 3.44m x 2.73m
Carpet, built in wardrobes, light fitting, T.V. point & curtains.
Ensuite 2.7m x 1.26m
Ceramic tiles on floor, tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., & light fitting.
Bedroom 2 3.5m x 2.95m
Built in wardrobes, carpet & light fitting.
Bathroom 2.30m x 2.28m
Ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled around bath area, w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower head & light fitting.