Ray Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present to the market this bright and modern semi detached property in the highly sought after cul de sac of Northway Estate, Finglas. This property is currently split as a childcare facility with a three-bedroom apartment upstairs.
The location is second to none within close proximity of a wealth of local amenities to include Finglas Village, an excellent catchment of primary and secondary schools, parks and church. The Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new state of the art Odeon cinema & IKEA are all within a 10 minute walk. DCU and Dublin International Airport are also within close proximity. There is an excellent bus service quite literally on your doorstep offering a high frequency service to The City Centre.
Interior living accommodation of c. 1475 sq.ft comprises of entance hallway, two play rooms, three bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen all located on the ground floor. Upstairs hosts an open plan kitchen/living with dining area, three double bedrooms (one with ensuite) and main family bathroom. There is also a low maintenance garden area to the rear.
No 82 has the benefit of double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, quality flooring throughout and endless opportunities and possibilities.
Although this property is currently split, its new owner will have the opportunity to either capitalise on a fantastic investment opportunity or convert back into an original fine family home. An opportunity not to be missed; call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!!
- c. 137sq.m / 1475sq.ft
- Quiet cul de sac
- Currently split as a childcare facility and 3 bedroom apartment
- Gas fired central heating
- Open plan layout
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Double story extension to the rear
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Quality flooring throughout
- Mature and sought after location
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Early viewing highly advised!!