SEMI - DETACHED - CUL DE SAC - QUIET SURROUNDS.
The Northlands Estate is located off the Eastham Road with the benefit of various bus stops on your doorstep to most local schools, Dublin, Drogheda and Laytown Train Station. Bettystown Village with a host of amenities and the stunning Bettystown Beach is a mere 10-minute walk away.
Built in 2005, 83 Northlands briefly comprises of the following below:
* Entrance Hall (3.1m x 2m) Alarm and laminate flooring.
* W.C (2m x 1.5m) Laminate flooring.
* Separate Living Room (4.9m x 3.2m) Granite hearth, wood surround with gas fire insert.
* Kitchen & Dining Room Area (5.4m x 3.8m) Gas hob, laminate flooring, generous countertop/press space and access to the back garden.
* Carpet on stairs and landing.
* Master Double Bedroom (3.8m x 3m) Carpet flooring.
* Ensuite Bathroom (2.2m x 0.9m) Fully tiled with shower cubicle and Triton shower.
* Double Bedroom (3.6m x 3m) Carpet flooring.
* Single Bedroom (2.7m x 2.3m) Carpet flooring.
* Main Bathroom (2.2m x 2m) Bath and lino flooring.
* Attic storage.
* Back Garden (10.5m x 7m) Wooden decking, lawn area, walled one side and sunny in the afternoon.
* Gas Fired Central Heating.
An array of amenities are literally all on your doorstep to include Integral Fitness Club with large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, ALDI, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Details, measurements and photos are for guidance purposes only.
BER: C2 BER No.112907977 Energy Performance Indicator:184.07 kWh/m²/yr