Forbes Boyle are delighted to present to the market this super family home, presented in turn key condition, it is located in a mature residential setting. This is a fine sized property which has been lovingly upgraded and maintained, this house offers the buyer an opportunity to enjoy a new life in a beautiful family home surrounded by great green space with the back garden being easily accessed through a side entrance.
A very appealing location for anyone who needs to be near the M50, M1, Dublin Airport and indeed the transport facilities to Dublin City Centre are excellent and nearby.
Every conceivable amenity is nearby from Schools to Shopping Centres, sports and recreational facilities, public parks and Churches, Beaumont Hospital is within walking distance.
The Property is bright and airy and has potential to extend subject to Planning Permission. If you are looking for a walk in home this property should be viewed as soon as possible
UPVC Double Glazed windows
Excellent gardens with connecting side entrance
Turn key condition
BER: G BER No.113233332
The Accommodation Briefly comprises of
Entrance hall: with tiled floor and radiator
Lounge: 3.9 X 3.7 with feature fireplace, wood flooring and radiator
Kitchen/Diner: 5.7 x 2.3 with tiled floors, cream fitted units, tiled splash-back and radiator
Utility Room: 2.7 x 1.3 with tiled flooring and plumbed for washing machine
Bathroom 2.7 x 2 fully tiled floor and walls with shower cubicle, bath, w.c. and w.h.b
Bedroom 1 5.7 x 2.5 Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, carpets and radiator
Bedroom 2 3.6 x 2.8 with carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom 3 2.6 X 2.4 with carpeted flooring and radiator
Large bright rear garden featuring paved, gravelled area, some mature trees and fully enclosed
Front garden enclosed with drive in and shared side entrance connecting to rear garden
All viewings are strictly by appointment with Forbes Boyle
Following guidance from the Property Services Regulator and HSE safety guidelines we ask that all viewers agree to the following safety protocols before viewing any property with Forbes Boyle.
- Maximum of 2 people per party allowed to attend a viewing. Under 16's are not permitted to attend
- Appointments are scheduled in strict 15 minute time slots. please arrive on time as unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional appointments on the day.
- Hand sanitiser must be used upon entry, our Sales Agent will provide this
- Please wear a suitable face covering/mask for the duration of the viewing
- Toilets are not for public use
- Do not park close to residents cars or driveways by mounting kerbs or close to an area where children are playing
- Remain a reasonable distance from the property (e.g. remain in car) until notified by the Sales Agent to enter
- To practice social distancing, if you have extensive questions regarding the property, please contact us by phone or email after the viewing.
- Do not attend a viewing if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days