A beautifully restored waterfront cottage, nestling in the heart of the Donegal Gaeltacht and exuding a subtle blend of tradition from the past with all the conveniences of modern day living. Set on 16.72 Ha (41.33 acres) approximately enjoying the benefit of a private stony waterfront cove and offering an ideal opportunity for those in search of an unspoilt and peaceful rural environment within easy reach of Fanad Lighthouse and a host of natural amenities including glorious beaches, boating, fishing, walking, climbing, etc, etc.
BER BER G, BER No. 112928122
Social Media & Websites
Additional photos, floorplans and video of this property are available on our Facebook page which can be found by clicking the following link:- www.facebook/sherryfitzgeraldrainey.
Entrance Porch 2.42m x 1.43m. Sheltered porch with traditional external half door to inner door and hallway. Ceramic tile flooring.
Entrance Hall 4.55m x 1.44m. Incorporating hotpress with immersion heater. Tiled floor covering.
Sitting Room 4.54m x 3.54m. Black ceramic tile floor covering, Open fireplace.
Kitchen 3.03m x 2.19m.
Plus 0.96m x 0.95m. Fully fitted shaker style kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Free standing Indesit Oven, 4 burner ceramic hob and extractor fan, Hotpoint dishwasher and BEKO fridge / freezer.
Shower Room 1.89m x 1.72m.
Plus 1.00m x 0.77m. Glazed tile floor coveing, WC & WHB, Fully tiled Shower cubicle.
Bedroom Hallway 3.43m x 0.90m. Laminate floor covering.
Bedroom 1 3.49m x 3.41m.
Plus 1.86m x 0.20m. Laminate timber floor covering. Suitable for a double and single bed
Master Bedroom 4.80m x 4.44m. Incorporating ensuite shower room. Laminate timber floor covering. TV point, double doors to Conservatory
Ensuite Shower Room 2.10m x 1.05m. Fully tiled walls and floor. WC & WHB and Triton Madrid electric shower unit.
Conservatory 3.09m x 3.31m. Laminate timber floor covering. Glazed walls and roof. Double doors to rear garden.
- Glazed / Ceramic tile and laminate timber flooring throughout entire cottage.
- Mains water and electricity is connected. Drainage is to a septic tank.
- The entire property stands on 16.72Ha (41.33 acres) which incorporates a private cove with direct water access.
- Separate store which is plumbed for a washing machine.
- Raised deck area ideal for alfresco and barbeque dining.
- Floor area c.79 Sq. Mts. (c. 850 Sq. Ft.)
- Shed was reroofed in 2007 and the entire property was insulated approximately 4 years ago.
- PVC double glazed windows and door frames.
- Outside, concrete is laid surrounding the cottage and on the access drive from the public road. Attractive flower bed with decorative stone covering.
- Approximately 40 acres of rough grazing land to the right of the cottage along the county road and out to the cliff edge.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Letterkenny on 074 9122211
BER No: 112928122
Performance Indicator: 698.74