Located midway between Bangor Erris and Crossmolina on the N59 road, this bungalow offers family accommodation in a rural environment surrounded by the rugged scenery of the Barony of Erris.
Three good-sized bedroom with large kitchen, living room and bathroom. Recently improved to provide double glazing and central heating throughout with white PVC external doors and tiled hallway floors. Off-road parking, lawned front garden, rear yard with shed and additional land to side that is ready for cultivation. Excellent views of the Nephin Beg range from the front and walking distance from the Owenmore River, renowned for its fishing.
* * An attractive, well built bungalow with many improvements.
* * Just two miles from the nearest pub and general store.
* * Oil fired Central Heating and PVC double-glazed windows and doors.
* * Twenty minutes from Crossmolina or Bangor Erris.
* * Open views in all direction with the front facing the Nephin Beg Mountains.
* * Three good-sized bedrooms provide family accommodation.
* * Large open-fronted shed in the rear yard for external storage.
* * Extra uncultivated land to the side could be made into attractive gardens.
* * Feature working fireplace in the living room.
* * An excellent opportunity to obtain a house in this beautiful rural location.
LIVING ROOM : 5.66m x 3.92m
A large bright room featuring a carved wood fireplace with cast iron surround and base. Triple width picture window with spectacular views of the Nephin Beg Mountains.
Ceiling fan, wall lights and TV point. Separate door to kitchen/dining room. Laminate floor.
KITCHEN/DINING : 7.31m x 2.68m
An unusually long kitchen with a good range of beech built-in units. Includes an extra-wide cooker with gas hob and electric oven, washing machine and space for fridge/freezer and chest freezer. Two windows to rear yard and back door.
Hot press with additional storage cupboards. Laminate floor.
BEDROOM NO. 1 : 2.94m x 2.61m
Window to front with great views. TV point. Laminate floor.
BEDROOM NO. 2 : 3.28m x 2.64m
Rear facing window. Laminate floor.
BEDROOM NO. 3:2.94m x 2.61m
Window to front with views of mountains. Laminate floor.
BATHROOM: 3.25m x 2.79m
White W.C., wash basin and bath. Window to rear yard. Walls half-tiled, tiled floor.
The front garden is lawned with some shrubs and features a wide, maintenance covered driveway that leads to the front and side of the bungalow and provides off-road parking for several vehicles.
The rear yard is mostly paved and concreted and includes an open-fronted brick built enclosure that can be used for storage. To the side of the bungalow is an area of uncultivated land that could be landscaped to provide a large and attractive garden.
By appointment only