Bothan is a wonderful semi-detached home located within a short walking distance of Kinsale town centre and all its amenities including shops, schools, restaurants, cafés and pubs. The property benefits from a fine enclosed garden to the rear which is beautifully framed by mature trees.
BER: D1 BER No.115511362 Energy Performance Indicator:227.34 kWh/m²/yr
The cottage style property consists of a large open plan kitchen cum dining cum lounge area with exposed beams and sliding doors which lead onto a patio and into the garden. The kitchen offers country style units with a wooden worktop and there is a also utility room off the kitchen. Double doors lead to a bright living room with an open fireplace and access to the garden. From there a wooden staircase leads to the first floor with three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom is en-suite. The floors to the kitchen, dining area, lounge and bathrooms are tiled, the living room offers beautiful wood floors as do all the bedrooms.
There is a fine south-west facing garden which is mostly laid to lawn and framed by mature trees. It also has a lovely terrace area for al fresco dining. The garden is completely enclosed and there is side access with a parking spaces to the side and the front of the property. There is also a shed which currently is used as the utility room.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.