Online bidding available at: https://homebid.ie/searchproperties/coast-road
RE/MAX Professional Partners present to market a 3/4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow located at Coast Road, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare. Ideally located on the Wild Atlantic Way, next to Ballyvaughan Pier boasting spectacular, uninterrupted views of the Atlantic ocean.
The bright and spacious property extends to c. 1,110.8 sq. ft., with living accommodation spread over 2 floors. The ground floor is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, sunroom/dining room, bathroom, bedroom and an office/bedroom 5. Proceeding to the first floor is a landing, bathroom, 2 bedrooms – master of which has an en-suite and the attic.
The property is heated by electric storage heated and 2 solid fuel stoves – in the living room and in the dining/family room. Double glazed PVC windows feature throughout, the walls have been pumped and the attic is fitted with plywood and insulated throughout.
Externally the property sits on a private site offering plenty of privacy enclosed with mature trees, flowers and shrubs. The rear boasts a South West facing aspect and is complete with a vegetable patch, greenhouse, shrubs, flowers, mature trees and a seating area. To the front is a manicured lawn, shrubs, flowers and a stone wall boundary with gated access. There is private parking available to the side of the property.
The stunning views and its close proximity to local amenities and other local tourist attractions it would make for a fantastic guesthouse or family holiday home.
Nestled in the rear of the Burren, the property is situated within walking distance of amenities in Ballyvaughan village including shops, hotels, restaurants, pubs, GAA facilities, beaches and church. It is also within easy reach of the Burren, Fanore Beach, Kinvara, Aillwee Caves, Lahinch, Cliffs of Moher, Spanish Point, Doonbeg, Kilkee and the famous matchmaking town of Lisdoonvarna.
Contact Cathal Meares of RE/MAX on 0861409158
INFO & FEATURES:
- 3/4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Located across from Ballyvaughan Pier/Promenade
- Stunning views of the Atlantic
- Within walking distance of Ballyvaughan village
- Presented in very good condition
- Large windows flooding the property with natural light
- Extends to c. 1,110.8 sq. ft. / 103.2 sq. m.
- E1 BER on BER no: 110911443
- Electric storage heaters
-2x solid fuel stoves
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Walls have been pumped and the attic is fitted with plywood and insulated
- Fitted kitchen units with integrated appliances
- Ground floor bathroom features bath with wall mounted shower
- First floor bathroom features standalone shower
- En-suite features standalone shower
- Mix of carpet, timber, tile and sandstone tile flooring
- Very private site
- An array of mature trees, shrubs, lawns and flowers
- Vegetable plot with greenhouse
- External security lights
- South West facing rear garden with seating area
- Gravel driveway with private parking space
- Stone wall boundary to front
- Walking distance to Ballyvaughan village with ample amenities available
- Serviced by Bus Eireann buses (route 350)
- Close to an array of tourist attractions, some of these including the Burren, Aillwee Caves, Cliffs of Moher, Lahinch, Kinvara, Lisdoonvarna and a choice of beaches along the Wild Atlantic Way
NOTE: These particulars are not to be considered a formal offer. They are for information only and give a general idea of the property. They are not to be taken as forming any part of a resulting contract, nor to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Whilst every care is taken in their preparation, neither RE/MAX Professional Partners nor the vendor accept any liability as to their accuracy. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of these particulars. No person in the employment of RE/MAX Professional Partners has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
BER: E1 BER No.110911443 Energy Performance Indicator:313.22 kWh/m²/yr