Old, single storey cottage, in need of complete renovation, on a lovely elevated site, just off the Carlow/Wexford Road, approximately 5km from Carlow town. The cottage consists of kitchen, living room, bathroom, two bedrooms. Outside, there is a good sized garage and a fine sized garden to which extra land has been added to ensure the sewerage system is on the grounds of the property.
How to register to bid
1. Log on to https://www.bidnow.ie/
2. Select Upcoming Auctions to the right of the page
3. Select 26th August 2020 on calendar.
4. Scroll down to find chosen property
5. Click 'View/Bid' button
6. This will inform you that the auction has not yet started and invite you to Login or Register to Bid
7. To skip these steps and go directly to signup page, please visit
https://passport.eigroup.co.uk/account/login and follow the on screen instructions.
We strongly advise that you register well in advance of the auction date to allow time to do so. Also, due to the level of interest in the properties listed, we advise you to log in at least 10 minutes before the auction start time.
Due to high volume of enquiries on this property, we have arranged open viewings for the next three Fridays, Friday 7th, 14th and 21st. Viewings will take place between 2pm and 3pm. Social distancing and 5 minute intervals between interested parties will be implemented in accordance with government guidelines.