Our fantastic new “Adare” 5 bedroom detached property in the luxurious Brookfield development located off the Back Road in Malahide situated opposite Malahide Castle and Demesne. Set over 3 storeys this property is bound to appeal to those looking for spacious accommodation in a premier setting. The Adare is further complimented by an office/playroom as an additional room on the 2nd floor which is ideal for work from home space or kids playroom.
Set amongst a leafy and tranquil woodland, these luxurious 5 bed detached home offer flexible living in a location that will not be rivalled every conceivable amenity including, M1/M50 Motorway, DART station, shops, restaurants, schools, scenic coastal walks, parks, Dublin Airport and bus services all close by.
Contact Darren Kelly for further information or to arrange a viewing.
All Homes include our Healthy House package;
• Voice activated Lighting system on ground floor: includes
- Google Home Hub
- Google Home Mini x 2
- Robus Connect Wifi enabled connectors (on all ceiling light fittings) or Smart Bulbs
• Voice activated smart sockets x 4
• Touch free WC system: includes
- Sensor activated toilet
- Sensor activated tap
- Sensor light
• Touch free bin in Kitchen
• Water filtration tap in Kitchen
• Antimicrobial worktop – further details above
• Antibacterial grout used in tiling
• Clean line design on all touch surfaces
• Plus-sized sliding door to garden from Kitchen
Note - the images displayed are of our showhome and not of the Cleggan property.
Contact Darren Kelly 01-8462752 for further information and to arrange an appointment.
• Low maintenance, durable and high quality external finishes
• uPVC fascia, soffits, gutters and downpipes
• Heritage Red blend brickwork and Monochouche self-coloured render
• Double Glazed Windows and Hardwood Door by Munster Joinery
• All walls and ceilings will be dry lined and skimmed and a choice of paint colours will be available
• 9ft floor to ceiling heights on ground floor
• Elegant white doors with contemporary architraves and skirting
• Contemporary electric fire by Heat Design
• Contemporary kitchen and utility from Kube with optimum storage solutions. Choice of colours available.
• Quartz Sinquastone countertop.
• Blanco undermount Sink with filtered tap
• Siemens Integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and microwave, hob, and integrated dishwasher fitted as standard
• Wine cooler as standard
Bathrooms & En-suites
• High quality Sonas sanitary ware throughout
• Luxury bath with bath shower mixer and handset
• Italian porcelain tiles to wall and floors in bathroom and ensuite – choice of tiles available
• Chrome heated towel rails fitted in main bathroom and ensuite
• Contemporary style wardrobes allowing for a mix of hanging and shelf space by BeSpace
• Well designed and generous electrical and lighting specification allowing for a mix of pendant and downlights.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard
• Wired for intruder alarm
• Brushed chrome sockets to ground floor and ample data sockets throughout
• NEST electronic thermostat for heating and hot water with the ability to access remotely
• CAT 5 cable wired for future use
• External light fittings as standard
• Minimum Three Zone gas fired central heating
• Pressurised water system with variable speed pump
• PV Photovoltaic mounted solar panels
• High levels of insulation in walls, roof and floors
• Energy Efficiency A3 BER Rating
• Rear gardens are seeded
• Paved patio area
• Permeable block paving to front driveways
• Boundary treatment as per showhouse
• 10 Year Homebond Guarantee
By appointment only