The Log Cabin.(& site)
113 Eastham Park,
Bettystown, Co Meath
Beautiful log cabin for sale, and site.
Located in this desirable park, about 1 mile from the centre of Bettystown Village.
• Cosy modern log cabin. 40ft x 20ft. Can sleep up to 5 people. In impeccable order and condition.
• Nice airy and bright interior. With a fabulous open plan living area with kitchen, Livingroom, Diningroom with windows on 3 sides. Surround
decking on all sides. Car parking and shed included.
• There is two double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a bathroom with separate WC.
• The actual site that the Log Cabin stands on is included in the sale – It one of the very few plots that are FREEHOLD. Therefore the yearly
service charge is about
40% of a rental site.
• OFCH, Alarm etc. Would suit holiday home, downsizer, retired persons.
Viewing is a must
Close to all amenities of Bettystown of Bettystown Village, shops, restaurants, The new Village Hotel, schools, beach etc.
Great array of local transport services, bus stop at parks entrance gate.
Service Charge averages €1,200 per annum (variable depending on electricity used). This includes estate maintenance and electricity.
The Site for sale is freehold.
(The normal rental site is €3,500 per year)
Oil fired central heating.
Other Information :
Built in 2006 by Devines in Strabane.
Floor area: 800 sq. ft.
Insulated plasterboard interior.
Dedicated car parking spot within site.
Decking all around.
Shed in sale.
Main Bathroom: Tiles floor, wc, whb, wc.
Kitchen : Breakfast counter, pitched timber ceiling, built in units, tiled back splash.
Livingroom: TV point, electric fire, door to front porch.
Diningroom. High pitched timber ceiling.
Bedroom 1: With en-suite , Double room, Timber floor, timber ceiling
En-Suite:.Wc, shower, whb.
Bedroom 2:Timber floor, timber ceiling.
Viewing is a must. Price Guide: € 169,000